导读 您好,今天小编胡舒来为大家解答以上的问题。douchebag音标,douchebag相信很多小伙伴还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、Do you really...

您好,今天小编胡舒来为大家解答以上的问题。douchebag音标,douchebag相信很多小伙伴还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

1、Do you really wanna be with him,girl~ 难道你真的想跟他在一起么,女孩 When all he ever does is make you cry 当他只是会让你哭 And do you think that you can handle the truth,girl~ 你以为你能应付那些真相么,女孩When all he ever does is tell you lies 当他只是会对你撒谎You know what你知道是什么He kisses you but he don’t mean it他吻你却不在乎你And he don’t look into your eyes他不凝望你的双眸And he don’t see the things I see,girl~我能看到东西他看不到。

2、女孩So somebody tell me why 所以有人告诉我为何Ya boyfriend is a douchebag 你男友是个废物 And everybody knows 所有人都清楚Ya boyfriend is a douchebag 你男友是个废物 Yo momma told you so 你妈妈告诉过你 You know he’s got somebody on the side,girl~你知道他枕边有别人,女孩And the way he talks to you is a sin 他跟你讲的都是罪恶He just keeps sinnin on~ 他一直在犯罪I really think it’s time girl~我真的认为是时候了,女孩You quit defending him 你快点停止帮他说话吧You keep telling me things are gonna change 你一直告诉我事情会改变的Yeah ok~ 好吧Well you could never change my mind不过你是改变不了我的看法的Ya boyfriend still a douchebag 你男友依旧是个废物And everybody knows 所有人都清楚Ya boyfriend is a douchebag 你的男友是个废物Yo momma told you so 你妈妈告诉过你Ya boyfriend is 你男友是个废物You got to let him go~ 你该叫他滚Ya boyfriend is a douchebag 你男友是个废物Even his momma thinks so 连他妈妈也是这样认为的There ain’t no way around it没别的法子了You really gotta know 你真的该知道That cover up is sweet but phony 伪装得甜美却很虚假Got that candy coat 披着糖衣You try to make the truth look like it’s sumthin good你试着让真相看起来好好的And you perform like he’s a star reppin Hollywood你装得好像他是好莱坞明星I know he said he’s sorry我知道他也说过对不起But I see nothing real 可我没见过什么是真的And yet his mouth keep runnin Track&Field 他继续巧舌如簧So maybe you could help me 也许你可以帮帮我Understand why you do do do that 让我明白你为何那样做And tell me why your boyfriend is a douchebag 而且告诉我你男友是个废物Girl,everybody knows 女孩。

3、所有人都知道了 Dustin Tavella Everybody Knows (Douchebag) 很难才找到的 网上几乎都没有歌词的 BB的前女友跳了这首歌。

本文就为大家分享到这里,希望小伙伴们会喜欢。