导读 大家好,小宜来为大家讲解下。usa,time这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!#驻美国大使秦刚抵美履新# #新任驻美大使秦刚首次发推...

大家好,小宜来为大家讲解下。usa,time这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

#驻美国大使秦刚抵美履新# #新任驻美大使秦刚首次发推#

新任中国驻美大使秦刚发布履新后第一条推文,称“Arrived in USA. Looking forward to the coming time in the country”。意思是,“已经到达美国,期待在这个国家接下来的时光”。

秦刚推特简介为“中国驻美大使”。

中国新任驻美大使秦刚今晨抵达纽约,并开通了自己的个人社交媒体帐号!秦刚大使的第一条推文是:Arrived in USA. Looking forward to the coming time in the country.

“Arrived in USA. ”,抵达美国。突出了秦刚一向的外交语言风格,简练果断。这是否预示着在将来的中美两国外交方面,秦刚大使的外交风格呢?

作为现任外交部副部长,并长期担任外交部礼宾司司长,秦刚具有丰富的和欧美政界,新闻界打交道的经验,相信他的到来,会给中美关系带来新的气象!

Don’t get out of your car if you get pulled over by police.

I was pulled over by a police officer while driving in Iowa. It was one week after I had arrived in the USA for the first time. I had accidentally made a minor mistake disobeying a traffic sign. Back home in Australia it’s considered polite to get out of your car and walk over to the police officer’s car and hand him your license* so he doesn’t have to get out of his seat. I wanted to be extra polite so I immediately jumped out of my car and walked towards his car while reaching into my back pocket.

I’m lucky to be alive.

If you come from a gun-free country like the UK or Australia you don’t have any natural instinct for gun culture. You don’t realize that police assume that everyone is armed.

Things got immediately serious. The police officer’s hand went to his weapon and I responded by dropping to my knees with my hands up. He yelled a bunch of things at me but my memory is vague because my heartbeat was suddenly pulsing in my ears blotting out all sound. I don’t know if he drew his weapon or not. I was staring intently at the ground, shaking and trying to project non-threatening vibes. My next memory is that there were three police cars around me and a bunch of cops who’d been called for backup. They were all keeping their hands close to their guns. After some time passed (a minute? 30 minutes? I have no idea) the tensions de-escalated and they told me to get up. I gave the officer my license and tried to explain why I’d approached him. It was completely incomprehensible to him that there was a place where people don’t fear cops and vice versa at traffic stops. It was as though I was trying to tell him that I came from Narnia and our cops were all talking animals.

I’ve spoken to several British people, New Zealanders, and Australians who have shared almost identical stories. They really need to put signs up in all major US airports.

Don’t get out of your car if stopped by police.

##冰雪2022# #冰雪最前线# 肖恩怀特 泪洒赛场 传奇谢幕

Comments from three-time Olympic champion Shaun WHITE (USA) after finishing fourth in the final of the men’s halfpipe and ending his career at Genting Snow Park on Friday. 

Shaun WHITE (USA)

On his career's final competition:

“This is it for me. I'm so thankful to be here and so proud of Ayumu (HIRANO, JPN who won gold) and Scotty (JAMES, AUS who claimed silver) and Jan (SCHERRER, SUI who took bronze), incredible riders.

"I feel it for Scotty, I know he's happy with second but I know he wanted gold and to watch Ayumu just crush it, that was the run of a lifetime for him and to nail it, I'm so proud for him.

"I wish I could have landed my last run, but I was having some difficulty in my back leg for some reason, it was giving out on every run, I don't know why.

"Maybe it was the pressure, maybe it was just exhaustion.

"Really challenging, but that's OK, that's it, I'm done. I'm so thankful for my career, thankful to China for having us. 

"It's been a journey, I'm just so happy, and thank you all from the bottom of my heart (cries).

"A lot of emotions are hitting me right now, the cheering from the crowd, some kind words from my fellow competitors at the bottom, I'm so happy (cries).

"Snowboarding, thank you. It's been the love of my life.

"It's been a journey. I can't wait to see where this sport goes.

中国与美国的出生率 Birth Rates in China and the USA

The line graph reveals the surprising similarities between the Chinese and US birth rates during the period from 1920 to 2000. It's evident that both countries witnessed the considerable fluctuations in fertility, with lows during the 1940s and highs during the 1950s.

Increasing from appropriately 10 percent in 1920 to 13 percent in 1935, China's birth rate then plunged to 5 percent in the 1940s. This was followed by a sharp growth, with fertility in this country reaching a peak of 20 percent in 1950. The latter half of this century, however, saw a decline to less than 10 percent, with a low of 2 percent in 1980.

The US birth rate, meanwhile, fluctuated somewhere between 11 percent to 13 percent prior to 1940, before dropping sharply to less than 5 percent in 1945. The following five years saw a rapid increase in this rate, to around 15 percent, then followed by a steady fall.

It's interesting to note that while the Chinese and US birth rates were comparable before 1950, the gap between the two widened after this time as fertility in China slid away.

#微头条名师团# #英语正强老师# #教育#

[玫瑰][玫瑰]扬帆远航的帆船是世界知名的音响,电影,多媒体,游戏和电脑动画学校在奥兰多,佛罗里达州,位于美国。

Full Sail is a world-renowned audio, film, multimedia, gaming and computer animation school located in Orlando, Florida, USA.

你已经做好准备像奥德修斯把自己捆绑在桅杆上向毁灭的边缘扬帆远航,仅仅只是为了能够听到一次海妖歌唱?

Are you prepared to bind yourself to the mast like Odysseus and sail to the brink of destruction, just for one chance to hear the Sirens sing?

这件事过后不久的一天周日下午,当时他们正乘着梦中的游艇在夏日的海面上扬帆远航,斜倚在后甲板的天篷底下俯懒地享受。

One Sunday afternoon some time after this they were sailing the summer seas in their dream yacht, and reclining in lazy luxury under the awning of the after-deck.

但是在20世纪之后,许多诸如网络服务、网格等先进的技术出现了这项数字图书馆计划的研究课题,终于能在这些新技术的帮助下扬帆远航。

But after 20th century, many advanced technologies such as Webservice, GRID appeared. This digital library research topic could go ahead based on these new technologies.

泛舟之乐——如果初次约会就扬帆远航似乎的确像是一个灾难片的前兆,不过我们可以换个温和一些的选择,譬如在一个阳光的午后划独木舟,摇浆的小船,或是脚踏船都是不错的。

Go boating – The idea of sailing on a first date seems like a recipe for disaster but something milder, like canoeing, row boating, or taking a paddle boat out on a sunny afternoon would work well.

还原短文 [what] 塑料垃圾的归宿

We have found plastic in the ocean and in animals like birds, fishes and whales. But for the first time, scientists have found plastic in human poop (粪便), reports USA Today.

The findings come from a pilot study (初步研究) by scientists from Environment Agency Austria (EAA). The researchers followed eight healthy volunteers from different parts of the world. The volunteers wrote down what they ate for a week, then provided samples of their poop for testing.

1. __________ An average of 20 small plastic particles (颗粒) were found in every 10 grams of poop. The particles were 50-500 micrometers (微米) in size.

“The smallest plastic particles are able to enter the bloodstream, the lymphatic system (淋巴系统), and may even reach the liver (肝脏),” Philipp Schwabl, who took part in the research, said to The Guardian.

2. __________ They’re not sure how the plastic got in the volunteers’ bodies, either. But most of the volunteers said they drank from plastic bottles and also ate seafood that could inclusion.

3. __________ According to National Geographic, an average of 8 million tons of plastic waste go into the oceans each year. There, sunlight and waves break the plastic down to the size of rice grains. Most of these particles stay in the ocean. Others can spread into the soil and air.

4. __________Previous studies may also give us a clue (线索).

5. __________ Even some tap water has been found to have tiny plastic particles in it.

阅读短文,从方框里的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的句子。(其中有两句为多余选项)

A. However, the scientists aren’t sure if this plastic is harmful to humans.

B. How could people avoid eating plastic?

C. They reported nine different types of plastic in the samples.

D. Could plastic in the air fall onto food and get into the human body?

E. In fact, plastic is everywhere around us.

F. It is tested that plastic particles aren’t harmful to human bodies.

G. USA Today says that 90 percent of sea salt sold globally contains plastic.

Do you like McDonald's? And what is your favorite food in McDonald's?

你们喜欢吃麦当劳吗?大家最爱吃麦当劳里面的什么食物呢?

We all know that McDonald's is one of the biggest restaurant chains in the world. It has restaurants in more than 100 countries.

我们都知道麦当劳是世界上最大的连锁餐厅之一。它的餐厅遍布全世界100多个国家。

The story of McDonald's started in the 1930s in Los Angeles, USA. Two brothers wanted to start a business. First, they tried opening a movie theater, but it didn't work out. Next, they set up a food stand to sell hamburgers and orange juice. Although the food stand was successful, the brothers wanted something bigger.

麦当劳的故事始于20世纪30年代的美国洛杉矶。当时有两兄弟想要创业。首先,他们试着开了一家电影院,但没有成功。接下来,他们建立了一个食品摊来卖汉堡包和橙汁。虽然小吃摊很成功,但兄弟俩想要有一个更大的发展。

At that time, more and more people were driving cars. So the brothers decided to open a restaurant for drivers. So the restaurant wascalledMcDonald's Barbeque. Its workers brought food like sandwiches to people who would wait in their cars.

在那个时候,越来越多的人们开始开汽车。于是兄弟俩决定开一家司机餐厅。所以这家餐厅被称为麦当劳烧烤店。它的工作人员会给那些在车里等着的人们送去三明治之类的食物。

Soon after opening McDonald's Barbeque, the McDonald brothers had to face competition from many similar restaurants nearby. They needed to think about how to make their own restaurant different.

麦当劳烧烤店开张后不久,麦当劳兄弟就面临着来自附近许多类似餐厅的竞争。他们需要思考如何让自己的餐厅与众不同。

The answer was to serve food faster and more cheaply. They also gave their restaurant a new name McDonald’s. That made their restaurant popular.

答案是提供更快更便宜的食物。他们还给餐厅起了个新名字麦当劳。这使他们的餐厅很受欢迎。

Soon, other people wanted to copy their business plan. The brothers sold franchises to open more restaurants. Later, they had big plans and wanted to open as many McDonald's as possible across the country. With a lot of hard work, they gradually turn McDonald’s into a world famous restaurant chain.

很快,其他人也想复制他们的商业计划。兄弟俩卖掉了特许经营权,开了更多的餐馆。后来,他们有了宏伟的计划,想在全国各地开尽可能多的麦当劳。通过大量的辛勤工作,他们逐渐把麦当劳变成了一家举世闻名的连锁餐厅。

#2021生机大会# #2021加油带头人# #微头条日签# #今日头条#

What's the degree of involution current environment?

A young couple are hard working and strength of work over 12 hours every day .

They spent plenty of time on work.

But relevant income could not afford a new house.

They didn't dare to have illness and did not dare to hospital.

Plenty of single population and the fertility decline in a row year by year in China.

We were diligent but the index of happiness was worse.

Who designed all of this ?

The COVID-19 just was controlled. Why does government suddenly Large-scale restrict on enterprise production?

What did USA do behind the curtain?

What's the necessary connection between all of this?

I always consider that how to be an elite in a profession or skilled in a technology.

We don't have a best way to accomplish it.

My ideas as below.

If you want to pick up English.

Then you need to get a place which has a lot of pure English users and people who come from USA or England.

It will be less than two years, we use English every day and we will start to hate English.

Skills need a high intensity practice and repeat for a long time.

Depending your hobbies and self discipline is not reality.

If we want to learn by yourself. We need a high intensity practice and right feedback environment which could help us to correct our mistakes continually.

If you want to be a person who excel in a specific technology

You can have a next job with relevant technology.

After this, keeping it up in this profession for at least 2 years will makes you perfect in this technology.

My goal of learning English is improving my professional development and enhance imcome.

Do you have some plans or ideas in current situation or future?

Share with me , thanks.

本文usa,time到此分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。