导读 8月科学教育网苏苏来为大家讲解下。mybestfriend是什么意思,friendbook这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!《绿皮书》(Green B...

8月科学教育网苏苏来为大家讲解下。mybestfriend是什么意思,friendbook这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

《绿皮书》(Green Book)经典台词

It's like your friend the President says, "Ask not your country what you could do for it, ask what you do for yourself."

就像你的总统朋友说的: “不要问你的国家可以为你做什么,问你自己可以为自己做些什么。”

What do you think?

[加油][加油][加油][呲牙][微风][微风][微风]

#打卡挑战局# #夏日生活打卡季# #英语#

#学英语:语言文化之旅# #让我触动的一句话# #头条创作挑战赛#

今日习得几句好谚语,与大家分享!

After a storm comes a calm. / After black clouds, clear weather.

雨过天晴。/ 否极泰来。

A full cup must be carried steadily.

器满则溢。/ 乐极避生悲。

A good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us.

一本好书,莫逆之交。

物主代词的用法

(1)形容词性物主代词起形容词作用,在名词前作定语。如:our school 我们的学校

(2)名词性物主代词起名词作用,用来避免重复,相当于“形容词性物主代词+名词”

如:The book is hers. Mine is missing. (hers相当于her book, mine相当于my book)

(3)构成名词双重所有格:限定词+名词+ of +名词性物主代词。如:a friend of his

Ever walked to the shops only to find, once there, you’ve completely forgotten what you went for? Or struggled to remember the name of an old friend? For years we’ve accepted that a forgetful brain is as much a part of aging as wrinkles and gray hair. But now a new book suggests that we’ve got it all wrong.

你有没有去过商店,但一到那里,你就完全忘了你要买的是什么?或者努力记住一个老朋友的名字?多年来,我们一直认为健忘的大脑就像皱纹和白头发一样是衰老的一部分。但现在一本新书表明,我们都错了。

小学英语三年级上册期末复习要点总结

一、重点单词:

四会掌握

1. ant 2.bear  3.cat 4.dog 5. elephant  6.fish 7.goat  8. hippo 9.insect 10. jet 11. kangaroo 12 .lion 13.monkey 14. nest 15.ox  16.panda  17.queen  18. rabbit 19. seal 20.tiger 21.umbrella 22.violin 23.whale  24. fox  25. yo-yo 26. zebra

三会掌握:

1. eraser  2. pencil  3. bag  4.book 5.chair

6. desk  7.car 8.cap 9.eye 10.ear

11. nose 12.mouth 13.foot 14 hand.

二、词组或短语

1 .come in 2.go out 3.stand up 4.sit down 

5. Pick up the picture. 6. Put down the picture. 

7. Close the window. 8. Open the window.

三、重点句子

1. What’s your name? 2. My name’s Tutu.

3. How are you? 4. Nice to meet you.

5. This is my friend, Xiaolan. 6. Have a nice day.

7. Is this your computer? 8. It’s an eraser.

9. What’s this? 10. Are you okay?

11. What’s your number? 12. You’re number eight.

13. I have three cats. 14. Do you have a dog?

15. Do you like monkeys?

小学英语三年级上册期末复习要点总结

一、重点单词:

四会掌握

1. ant 2.bear  3.cat 4.dog 5. elephant  6.fish 7.goat  8. hippo 9.insect 10. jet 11. kangaroo 12 .lion 13.monkey 14. nest 15.ox  16.panda  17.queen  18. rabbit 19. seal 20.tiger 21.umbrella 22.violin 23.whale  24. fox  25. yo-yo 26. zebra

三会掌握:

1. eraser  2. pencil  3. bag  4.book 5.chair

6. desk  7.car 8.cap 9.eye 10.ear

11. nose 12.mouth 13.foot 14 hand.

二、词组或短语

1 .come in 2.go out 3.stand up 4.sit down 

5. Pick up the picture. 6. Put down the picture. 

7. Close the window. 8. Open the window.

三、重点句子

1. What’s your name? 2. My name’s Tutu.

3. How are you? 4. Nice to meet you.

5. This is my friend, Xiaolan. 6. Have a nice day.

7. Is this your computer? 8. It’s an eraser.

9. What’s this? 10. Are you okay?

11. What’s your number? 12. You’re number eight.

13. I have three cats. 14. Do you have a dog?

15. Do you like monkeys?

八年级英语上册同步基础训练 第26期【含答案】

句型转换

1. I’m going to see a friend this afternoon.(对划线部分see a friend提问)

__________ are you going to  __________ this afternoon?

2. How about going with me?(改为同义句)

__________  __________ go with me?

3. She used to listen to pop music.(变为疑问句,并作否定回答)

---__________ she __________ to listen to pop music?  ---No, she __________.

4. He was living with his grandparents when his parents were at work. (对划线部分his grandparents提问)

__________  __________ he living with when his parents were at work?

5. He is six. He can go to school.(合并为一句)

He is old __________ to go to school.

6. I play football every day. (对划线部分every day提问)

__________  __________ do you play football?

7.I was making model planes when my mother came back.(对划线部分was making model planes提问)

_______   _______  _______ _______ when your mother came back?

8.I think classical music is boring.(改为否定句)

I  _______  _______ classical music is boring.

9. My mother was doing the dishes at that time.(同义句转换)

My mother was _______ the _______ at that time.

10.He read a story-book last night.(改为过去进行时)

He _______  _______ a story-book at eight o’clock last night.

11.He wasn’t old enough to go to school. (同义句转换)

He was _______ young_______ go to school.

【答案】

1.What, do

2.Why not

3.Did, use, didn't

4.Who, was

5.enough

6.How often

7.What were you doing

8.don't think

9.washing, dishes

10.was reading

11.too, to

Most people want to be happy, but few know how to find happiness. Money and success alone do not bring lasting happiness. Aristotle, a Greek thinker, said, "Happiness depends upon ourselves." In other words,we make our own happiness. Here are a few suggestions to help you be happier.

The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life. Too often, we spend too much time thinking about the future-for example, getting into college or getting a good job-that we fail to enjoy the present. You should enjoy life's simple pleasures, such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with close friends. People who have several close friends often live happier and healthier lives.

Another secret to living a happy life is to be active. Many people go dancing or play sports. People can forget about their problems and only think about the activities.

Finally, many people find happiness in helping others. Studies show that people feel good when they spend their time helping others. If you want to feel happier, do good things for someone. You can help a friend with his or her studies, go shopping to buy food for an elderly person, or simply help out around the house by washing the dishes.

Happiness is important for everyone.Most people want to be happy but few know how to find happiness.Money and success don't bring lasting happiness.Happiness depends on ourselves.In other words,we make our own happiness.

Some people believe that if they are rich,they will be able to do anything they want,which means happiness.On the other hand,some people believe that holding a high position in the government is happiness.In this way,you have not only money,but also many other things which can't be bought by money.However,other people believe that having lots of money is not happiness,nor is holding a high position in the government.These people value  their beliefs,or their intelligence,or their health.They think these can make them happy.

Here are a few ways to help you be happier.

The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life.Too often,we spend so much time thinking about the future,for example,getting into college or getting a good job.But we don't enjoy the present.You should enjoy life's simple pleasures,such as reading a good book,listening to your favourite music,or spending time with close friends.People who have close friends usually enjoy happier and healthier lives.

The second secret of happiness is to be active.Many people go dancing or play sports.People can forget about their problems and only think about the activities.

Finally,many people find happiness in helping others.According to studies,people feel good when they do many meaningful things for others.If you want to feel happier,do something nice for someone.You can help a friend with his or her studies,go shopping to get food for an old neighbor,or simply help around the house.

Now maybe you know how to find happiness!

本文mybestfriend是什么意思,friendbook到此分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。