导读 8月科学教育网小李来为大家讲解下。winner,stays,winner,stays,汤普森这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!火箭惨败给公牛后美...

8月科学教育网小李来为大家讲解下。winner,stays,winner,stays,汤普森这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

火箭惨败给公牛后美国球迷点评斯通的重建工作!

1、My judgment on him lies entirely on wether Green and our high draft picks over the next year or two pan out. Finding a star outside the top picks is nullified by drafting busts with the top picks.

我对斯通的评价完全取决于格林和我们未来两年的高位选秀权。

就算用低顺位淘到一个球星,也会被用高顺位选到水货的副作用所抵消。

2、We really are blessed not to lose our draft pick last year. I know everyone is not super happy about J Green right now, but man, we likely would be in a much worse spot now if it wasn't for that Wall trade.

我们真的很幸运去年没有丢掉我们的选秀权。我知道现在不是每个人都对格林感到非常满意,但是,如果不是沃尔的交易,我们现在可能会处于一个更糟糕的境地。

3、He is a lawyer type of GM (his former profession).

Sengün and Mathew deal do impress me so far.

他是律师型的总经理(他以前的职业)

迄今为止,申京和马修斯的到来确实给我留下了深刻印象。

4、his talent evaluation is looking fantastic.

his negotiating skills does not look great.

他的潜力评估看起来棒极了!

他的谈判技巧看起来不怎么样!

5、Tillman will be patient as long as he stays under the salary cap.

只要不超过工资帽,老板就会耐心等待!

6、I don't think Tillman has patience for a long rebuild....

我不认为费帝有耐心长时间重建... ...

7、The Wood sign and trade was a win for Stone. Now, he is someone that the Rockets intended to pursue before Morey left (same for Tate), but Stone gets credit for going through with it.

伍德的签约和交易是斯通的胜利。他是火箭队在莫雷离开之前打算追求的目标(泰特也是这样) ,但是斯通通过这件事得到了赞扬。

8、The biggest unknown for the Rockets is the 2021 NBA draft class. Green has been underwhelming and now is hurt. He doesn't have a well rounded game and he really struggles doing anything positive if his shot isn't falling. It's too early to call him a bust but the Rockets analytics group wanted Mobley, who looks like a long term winner. Lets wait a few seasons though and we will see. Sengun and Christopher both have looked promising but are not established at this point.

对于火箭队来说,最大的未知数是2021年的NBA选秀。格林一直没有给人留下深刻印象,并且现在受伤了。他没有一个全面的比赛,如果他的投篮不准,他在球场很难做出积极的事情。但现在说他水掉还为时过早,但火箭队的数据分析团队想要莫布利,他看起来像是一个长期的赢家。让我们等待几个赛季,再来审视这个问题吧。申京和克里斯托弗看上去都很有前途,但目前还没有确定下来。

本文winner,stays,winner,stays,汤普森到此分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。