导读 8月科学教育网小李来为大家讲解下。kidsme,kids是什么意思中文这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!我努力奋斗,并不意味着我有多...

8月科学教育网小李来为大家讲解下。kidsme,kids是什么意思中文这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

我努力奋斗,

并不意味着我有多爱钱,

只是不想除了眼泪一无所有,

当父母需要我时,

当孩子需要我时无能为力,

当我回首岁月,充满遗憾。

I work so hard.

It doesn`t mean I`m crazy about money.

I just don`t want to have nothing but tears.

When my parents need me.

Be powerless when my kids need me.

Be regretful when I look back.

I work so hard.It doesn't mean love money so much. I just don't want to have nothing but tears when my parents need me.Be powerless when my kids need me. Be regretful when I look back.

我努力奋斗并不意味着我有多爱金钱。我只是不想当父母需要我的时候我除了泪水一无所有。当我的孩子需要我的时候,我却无能为力。当我回首岁月却充满遗憾。

#今日份英文摘抄# #哥特体# #你见过最美的英语句子有哪些#

#酷枇杷集结日##VOGUE+酷枇杷ZAO起来# 超越自我、创新精神、无限探索、自我表达......这些和而不同的特质,让我们看到了酷枇杷COOLKIDS身上真实而独特的人格魅力。但对于他们来说,“COOL酷”远不仅止于此,它更代表着一种可能性,激励着我们去突破、去创新、去构建那些不被定义的新生之力。

对于酷枇杷COOLKIDS来说,“COOL酷”并非具体的概念,它更像是一种被向往的“叛逆”,让他们不去在意外界的声音,在不妥协中体会着做自己的乐趣。那些拥抱无限可能的人、有着独特魅力灵魂的人,他们都是闪闪发光的酷枇杷COOLKIDS。

怎样成为一个很“COOL酷”的人?也许这个问题本就没有标准答案,而酷枇杷COOLKIDS的车票,或许也一直都在你的手里......#VOGUE+五月刊#

出镜酷枇杷COOLKIDS:

@amberakilla @尘螨少女波比 @Cattin-Tsai @Menu_Tsai @陈粉丸 费亦宁 Fifi @CelineGan @魔都龙王龚旭酱 @蝴蝶公主最美丽 @靜電場朔 @ENKAKO可乐 @jiayuerrr @李怡霖-李10 李紫子 ZIZI LI @大悲宇宙-林琨皓 @林子濠 @超大号刘昕 @NICKY_DeepQuestCrew 邱惠兰Krista Chiu @王悦伊Hachi 魏心儒xinru wei @Abaixue阿白 雅艺 YAYI @杨舒予YSY @a1jewel_y @泳恩Joannne 张馨怡 FISH ZHANG @張揚-XA @张钰琪-A琪 @StraightFireGang直火帮 @直火帮ChuckZiggaJiang @直火帮Feezy @直火帮XZT @zuooozi

【#VOGUE+酷枇杷# COOL KIDS 】#VOGUE+十月刊# 在这个前所未有的个人主义时代,“我想要什么”和“我获得了什么” 几乎成为每个人常常问自己的两个哲学问题。然而,有这样一群人,他们以“给出一些什么”为己任,用一技之长分享乐趣,造福群众。本期COOLKIDS中,独立音乐人Fishdoll@倒渔fishdoll ,派对策划兼DJ嘉骏@JIAJUN嘉骏 ,BBoy兼导演SHYROC@SHYROCCCC ,食物设计师肖李昂@肖李昂 和话剧演员、接触即兴表演者康桐歌@康桐歌 五位有着“分享”精神的朋友与VOGUE+分享了一些可以表达自己的物品,也聊了聊他们对于“众享其乐”的态度与实践。

摄影:启迪 TylerQDurden 造型:曾彦嘉 Yoka Zeng q

我看得出来,她极力回避我的目光

I can see she's trying hard to avoid meeting my eyes.

据说在许多西方国家,13是个不吉利的数字

It is said that thirteen is an unlucky number in many Western countries.

在我看来,如今的孩子更加依赖他们的父母

It seems to me that kids today depend more on their parents.

一些人对这项决定并不满意

A number of people are unhappy with this decision.

我根本无法去住800元一晚的宾馆,那对我来说太贵了

There's no way I'm going to stay in a hotel for 800yuan a night. That's too expensive for me.

I work so hard.It doesn'mean I love money so much.I just don't to have nothing but tears when my parents need me.be powerless when my kids need me.Be regretful When I look back.

Stop Yelling At Your Kids

Parenting is hard. If you’re a parent, I’m sure that I don’t need to tell you that our job is a tough one. When you're managing children, it can be difficult to remember that they are still learning. If you find yourself yelling at your kids more often than you want to, here are some ways that can help you reduce the yelling. I’ve been working on this for the past few months and I have to say,it’s been amazing for both the kids and me.

If you are having an argument with your child, you need to make sure you both take the time to really listen. It gives both of you time to think and really listen to each other, which is important. Kids are more likely to listen to you if you listen to them!

One of your biggest struggles is to remind yourself of appropriate expectations. You can’t expect that your youngest acts as responsibly as your oldest. You should lower what you expect -taking into consideration things like their age - it can make a big difference. You should do your best to take a moment before yelling and take in a deep breath. It makes a world of difference for you. Instead of yelling, you’d better whisper. It can also help diffuse any situation by making things quieter, not louder. Besides, the more time you spend with your kids, the better you’ll get at communicating with them. You’re both more likely to understand each other.

If your children aren’t listening or it seems they only don’t listen to you, you don’t take it personally. You should remind yourself that your kids are still learning and they’re not going to be perfect.

本文kidsme,kids是什么意思中文到此分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。